top of page

Hong Kong, China – Dependents 

Hong Kong, China – Dependents 

Foreigners or Chinese residents of the Mainland of China who holds a valid employment, investment or study permit in Hong Kong or permanent residents of Hong Kong who wish to sponsor their immediate family members to live in Hong Kong for family reunion, he/she can act as a sponsor to apply for a dependant visa for them.

  • Spouse can work in Hong Kong unconditionally 

  • Children can study in Hong Kong 

  • No sponsorship fee is required 

  • Can enjoy government healthcare 

  • Can apply for Hong Kong Permanent Residents 

  1. The Sponsor must be a permanent resident of Hong Kong, or a foreigner or Chinese residents of the Mainland of China who holds a valid permit to live in Hong Kong 

  2. Foreigners or Chinese citizens can sponsor their spouses and unmarried children under the age of 18 

  3. Permanent Residents of Hong Kong can sponsor their spouses, unmarried children under the age 18 and parents aged 60 or above 

  4. Provide proof of relationship 

  5. Provide sufficient fund to support the applicants living in Hong Kong 

  6. Provide accommodation to applicants in Hong Kong 


Step 1: Retain Anlex Consultants to assess and prepare your application 

Step 2: Submit your application to the Immigration Department 

Step 3: Receive file numbers and additional documents request 

Step 4: Receive decision 

Acquiring Status

Estimated Timeline


about 3 months

Please contact us or make an appointment with our experienced consultant for the details of the requirement, procedure, processing time or free assessment. 

bottom of page