top of page

Canada - Study Permit and Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) 

Canada - Study Permit and Post- Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) 

Canada is famous with its high-quality education. It attracts almost 500,000 overseas students each year. Upon the completion of the qualified post-secondary education, overseas students may apply for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) to stay and work in Canada. PGWP may be valid anywhere between 8 months and up to 3 years depending on the length of your study program you completed in Canada. In addition, it has different pathways for your selection if you decided to live in Canada permanently. 

  • You can work 20 hours per week during your study 

  • Can bring your spouse and qualified children 

  • Spouse can work in Canada  

  • Children can enjoy free primary and secondary education 

  • Can apply for permanent residence 

  1. Apply for a qualified study program offer by a Designated Learning Institution (“DLI”) 

  2. Receive the letter of Acceptance from a DLI 

  3. Receive the Attestation letter from the provincial government of the DLI located 

  4. Receive the Study Permit issued by IRCC 


Step 1: Retain Anlex Consultants to apply the study program for you 

Step 2: Receive the Letter of Acceptance and Attestation Letter 

Step 3 : Submit the Application for Study Permit 

Step 4: Receive File number and the request letter 

Step 5: Receive the result of the application of Study Permit 

Acquiring Status

Estimated Timeline

Permanent Residence

1 to 4 months
(not include the time for apply the school admission)  

Please contact us or make an appointment with our experienced consultant for the details of  this plan or free assessment. 

bottom of page